Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Eve Throwdown, New Years Day Letdown

Just so I can get it out of the way,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I'm sure most of you went partying...and if you are in a situation that is anything like mine...you probably didn't enjoy it much...

But the right to Par-Tay is one that not everyone is treated to...I for one had to fight for it, along with the people in my (stupid, stupid) class...

Because last week they handed in a schedule that said 'Thermodynamics lecture from 6:00 to 10:00 on 31st December...'

And we said 'WTF???"

And they said something about 'Attending class and sacrificing will prove your 'solidarity' and whatnot'

And we said 'Screw you, we don't need to...'
Or words to that effect...

Eventually , we Threw down...they Threw Down...and we finally got them to 'Maybe Reconsider' their decision...


And they gave us a new schedule the next day, which said that we don't have class on New Years Eve...

But we have a goddamn PCM Combined TEST on New Years Day...
( Assholes )

And in the End, I, like many others, ended up thinking about going out with friends, only to have the decision
vetoed by my folks and my ass carted off to A party that I didn't like, surrounded by people I didn't know, Listening to music that I didn't like (It was from the wrong decade...no, wait...the wrong century...), Wearing formal crap that I hate to wear and look like a clown in, and Eating the kick-ass food because I didn't have much else to do...

Nice Party...=_=...NOT...

2008 started out pretty crappy for me...but things can only get better, right?...(well they'd better get better...)
More to come...
sooner or later

P.S.-No resolutions, no changes, I'm still the same and so is my blog...the new year didn't really change me that much, but it sure changed your blog, Dylan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails