Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to MEEE!!!!

Happy birthday to Moi! I'm now seventeen! My folks have gone to Pune, and I've ended up all alone at home all day today...Because I had classes in the morning...seems like a pretty Lonely birthday...

*phone rings*
Hey Ace! Thanks, oh wait a sec, I got another call
*click*
Dodo! nice to hear from ya, Thanks man, no I don't have any plans, I'm stuck at ...oh hold on, another call...
*click*
Oh, Hi Kushal...
*click*
Oh Hey Akshay...
*click*
Sid...
*click*
A.B...Along with a whole buncha people from school..
*click*
Darshan...
*click*

Whoa...All of a sudden...I feel a lot less lonely...
Happy Republic Day to all o y'all! And thanks for exceeding my expectations with the pretty huge number of hits so far!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails