Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bad Santa-Christmas Special!!

Right, so after class on Christmas Eve, I'm walking back home and I meet Santa, doing some last minute preparations for his Annual Christmas Eve, present delivery trip...

But he wasn't exactly buying Prancer, Dancer and his other Reindeers a set of shiny new antlers...

More accurately, He was getting One for the Road, at 'The Wine Shack'
I laughed my ass off..took a bunch of pics...then laughed some more...



Oh Yeah, Santa likes getting Wasted!!!!

Thats when he noticed me and started yelling some very Un-Santa like things...Got a few better pics before he saw me though...


Merry Christmas Everybody!!!
I got more lined up, to come between now and New Year's...so keep checking for updates!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails