Sunday, August 16, 2009

That Vodafone Ad just calls out to be parodied...

If you haven't seen it yet, I can't blame you, because it's not that popular (I can't even find it on Youtube...) But it's a pretty cool ad for Vodafone Busy Tones or something that features people singing out what they're doing right then...(Eg: "I'm woooorking out, just woooorking out...")

Sort of like a twitter status update, except it's being spoken to whoever calls you when you're busy.

But that ad just SCREAMS out to be parodied, I mean, you can make all sorts of jokes with it. Here's an example just off the top of my head (Pardon the extraenous letters, they're needed to make it sound right...)


III'm Peeeping, in the Showwer...
I'm Dyying, hit by traaafic...
III'm busy, cause I'm stalking,..
I'm busy, I'm robbing banks here...
I'mm Jaaacking off, just Jaaacking off...
I'm Cheeating oooon my Giiiirrrlllfrriend....

Dunno why but I just had to post that. Feel free to make a video of this and put it on Youtube...:P

2 comments:

Samadrita said...

For some reason my mom really hates that ad.She doesn't like the sight of that fat guy taking a shower.. :P

'I'm Dyying, hit by traaafic'
LOL.

Omkar Khandekar said...

yup. true. but you can't deny its pretty sweet ad. at least, nice change after the zoo zoo overdose

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails