Wednesday, November 21, 2007

South Park!!

Count on me to leave the best for last...now that the holidays are ending (class starts on Monday! >_< )I just remembered my buddies stash of South park Episodes which I had planned to watch...

Now that I got down to looking at the CD, I find out the 6 episodes, 3 are corrupted But The the remaining 3 are PWNAGE!!!
I've meant to watch this for a Looong while, after I saw the movie last year (yes, yes, Pretty late, I know...) and I'm a Simpsons fan...(South Park is very similar to The Simpsons in a lot of ways, but SP has stronger languge, and more controversial content...)

I watched the episodes

'Chinpokomon!' (Total out-take on Pokemon...insults it like hell, and it's Hilariously done...)

'Sexual Harassment Panda'-I watched it 3 days ago and I'm still laughing about it...enough said...

'Osama Bin Laden has Farty Pants'- This one was pretty lame...too much 'American patriotism' for me...

Here's a few quotes From 'Sexual Harassment Panda'-

Kyle's Dad gives him an Explanation

Gerald: You see, Kyle, we live in a liberal, democratic society. And democrats make sexual harassment laws. These laws tell us what we can and can't say in the workplace, and what we can and can't do in the workplace.
Kyle: Isn't that fascism?
Gerald: No, because we don't call it fascism. Do you understand?
Kyle: Do you?

The Introduction To The Show-

(Teacher) Mr. Garrison: Okay class, as part of the new curriculum, We're going to have to teach you about Sexual Harassment in Schools...

Kyle: WHAT?

Mr. G: Now, does anyone here know what Sexual Harassment is...anybody?Eric??

Eric Cartman: Errr...Sexual Harassment is when...you're trying to have intercourse with a 'Lady Friend' and some other guy comes up behind you and Tickles your balls...

As you can see, it gets pretty crazy with the humor...but I'd recommend it to any 'Simpsons' Fans

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails