Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It Went Ahead and made my day...

I was watching an Extreme Sports parody show on AXN when the commentator plays a video of guys experimenting with Mentos and Diet Coke, shooting it into 10 metre high fountains...

This is what he had to say

'Well, if there are any parents watching this, we know whats on your mind, and we agree, this is totally irresponsible, dangerous behaviour...Of course, we also know there are NO parents watching this, Therefore, let's try this with 5 litre bottles instead of 3 litre bottles!

Oh wait, even better, let's try it with 3 boxes of Tic Tac, and Mountain Dew!

Ohhh, no...Wait...Hold it, I got the best one...

Eat 5 kilos of mentos, wait 4 hours for it to digest, and then have a Diet coke Enema!!!!
I Believe I Can Fly!!!!!

Funniest Comment on Soda-Shooting...Ever...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails